Duck Dynasty and cowboy boots just seem to go together. Don't you agree? If you watch the TV show you know there are plenty of great quotes by the Robertson family. Here are some of Willie Robertson's best quotes:
- "Every action in life begins with a decision and unfortunately we don't always make the best ones."
- "When in doubt, figure it out…that's the redneck way."
- "Redneck law: Must have a gun. Must shoot it regularly."
- “Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kids life better and ruining your own.”
- "Redneckcolepsy, It's like narcolepsy except it's only when you fall asleep at work."
- "Let me tell you about redneck logic...Just blow it up! He's gonna be so enamored with the fire he'll forget about what he's losing."
- "Nothin' makes a dad happier than seeing his daughter with a smile on her face and her boyfriend with fear in his eyes."
- "I can't fire you because you're kin to me. "
Which quote is your favorite? We can't leave out Jase Robertson quotes as well:
- "We shoot anything edible we see"
- "You can talk any redneck into a challenge. That's why so many rednecks die in strange ways."
- "When you don't know what you're doing, it's best to do it quickly."
- "When I say CEO I mean a caveman with a ego who's obese."
- "Redneck rule number one, most things can be fixed with duct tape and extension cords."
- "If you park a camper outside a donut shop, rednecks will come running from rocks, caves, and mountaintops to eat your donuts."
- "My top 10 dumbest things I've done in my life has all included Si in some way."
- "I don't kid when somebody challenged my manhood."
- "Is this turning into a near death experience...possibly. Does this add to the adventure...absolutely!"
- "I saw this dog heading towards that RV and I thought, Oh my goodness, this could be the end of that dog's career."
- "Work without fun is like peanut butter without jelly."
- "I’m a frog’s worst nightmare."
We will bring you Uncle Si's famous quotes real soon. Can you picture Willie wearing these men's cowboy boots?
As a kid, one of Jase's first pair of boots could have possibly been a pair of these camouflage Toddler Western Boots. Perhaps mother Kay found a nice pair of these at a thrift shop as the family had not found their pot of duck call gold yet.
To find your perfect pair of boots, visit Tim's Boots today!
Labels: Black Jack Boots, camo boots, duck dynasty, flag boots, jase robertson, men's cowboy boots, tims boots, tims boots.com, toddler boots, western boots, willie robertson, www.TimsBoots.com
by: TIM'S BOOTS