TIM'S BOOTS Posting Page
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Caring for your cowboy boots is an easy task when you have the right boot supplies to help you get the job done. If you want to shine your leather cowboy boots for a night out on the town, condition your exotic boots to extend the life of the skin, or if you want to remove that unwanted stain you accidentally got on your brand new pair of Ferrini Hornback Alligator Cowboy Boots, Tim’s Boots has all the right products and are ready to ship right to your front door. Having conditioner, cleaner or repellants on hand will be of great assistance when the time arises and you’re in a panic. You will have what you need to rectify the matter in just a moments time. Here is a description of some of our products and their uses.
Suede and Nubuck Cleaner:
· Removes most oil and water based stains on all colorfast
suede and Nubuck
· Also removes dirt and grime
Bick 1 Leather Cleaner:
· Used for spills and stains
· Comparable to Saddle Soap
· Follow up with Bick 4 to rehydrate leather
Bick 4 Leather Conditioner:
· Conditions, Cleans, Polishes, Protects
· Cream that can be used for any color
· Water and Stain repellant
· Protects against dirt, water and stains on all colors of boots,
footwear, hats, coats and tack
Cowtown’s Leather Polish
· Spray polish that requires no rubbing or brushing
· Waterproofs, shines and preserves leather
· Excellent for leathers and exotics
Contact us today at 1-800-771-4214.
by: TIM'S BOOTS
Copyright 2010 Timsboots.com. All rights reserved.